Colourpop Churro Review + Swatch

My Thoughts on Colourpop "Churro"

Last month, Colourpop came out with a (highly anticipated) super limited edition tie-dye highlighter in the shade "Churro." The first time they released it, I was not able to get my hands on it, as it sold out in under one minute. The brand decided to restock after receiving several requests from fans, and I was finally able to purchase it!

I love the personal touch they added to the packaging with the note! 
Colourpop describes this shade as a "coppery peach with flips of pink and gold shimmer and light dusts of silvery glitter"

FORMULA
This is my first non-powder highlight, so it will definitely take some getting used to. The formula is creamy, silky, and smooth, so it is easier to apply it with your fingertips rather than a brush. It is buildable, so you can get both that subtle, natural glow, or an intense highlight. 

COLOR
This product is comprised of 3 of Colourpop's preexisting shades-Avalon, Wisp, and Stole the Show. It reminds me a lot of Mac's Gold Deposit, except this one is more on the champagne side. It's truly "summer in a highlight" with the yellow and brown tones. This shade is definitely brown skin friendly!

FINAL THOUGHTS
You can't beat Colourpop's prices, as this product only cost me $8. The color is beautiful, and the formula is super easy to work with. If it weren't limited edition, I would definitely repurchase.



Comments

  1. Looks gorgeous on you!

    https://misspettigrewreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color looks great on you girl!!! I really like the note they sent with the product and the name "Churro". Too bad it's limited edition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts